Founded in 1996 and designated a Sponsor of the Exchange Visitor Program by the U.S. Department of State, HTP is committed to fostering mutual understanding through international exchanges. Since its designation as a J-1 Visa Sponsor in 1997, HTP has focused on two exchange programs:
- HTP’s Career USA Program offers qualified individuals from around the world the opportunity to participate in on-the-job training programs in the United States
- The Experience Europe Program offers American citizens the opportunity to receive similar opportunities overseas
HTP carefully screens and selects participants, provides detailed pre-arrival information, monitors programs and provides ongoing support and assistance to participants and host organizations throughout the program. HTP’s management team has broad experience in training and education and has extensive expertise in administering international exchange programs.
Programs are available in the following occupational fields:
- Hospitality and Tourism;
- Information Media and Communications;
- Management, Business, Commerce and Finance;
- Public Administration and Law;
- The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations
Responsible and Alternate Responsible Officers
HTP's Responsible Officer is Mario Janssen; its Alternate Responsible Officers are Tania Carswell, Tina Hamilton, Alexa Lee and Ariana Bovell .